Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Some People Piss Me Off

There are certain times when people just utterly piss me off. Usually I don’t care about anything. Like literally anything. Broken thumb? Okay whatever. New found love? Ight. Break up with new found love? … She was a bitch anyways. I’m like a robot pretty much. It’s nice. But then there are the people who are SO stupid that they manage to piss me off. Unlike the last post about stupid people who are just stupid and I can make fun of, I’m talking about people who are stupid and ungrateful little bastards that should just shut up.


First thing. GSA. That’s “Gay Straight Alliance”. It’s a new high school club thing. It promotes equality between gays and straights. Good message i can agree to. What I don’t agree to: When all the gays of the school take over the Diversity Club and TURN IT INTO the GSA. It’s retarded. It’s pretty much like they’re going “You’re a different color? I hate you. Go burn in hell, [insert offensive racial slur]. Oh you? You’re gay, I like you” It’s total bullshit. If you think that gay and straight equality is more important than equality in general, then you’re a total moron. Diversity club is an entity that should be respected. It promotes equality amongst EVERYONE, not just different sexualities. The GSA at my high school even had a picnic once. I like picnics. Picnics are nice. Problem is I’m not gay. That’s right, you HAVE to be gay to go to their picnics. I don’t see the “alliance” part of segregating out straights from non-straights.

Another thing that pisses me off: Religious intolerance of retarded proportions. A pastor in Florida is holding a “Burn a Quran Day”. Last time I checked “Hey, I’m burning your holy book.” isn’t the best way to become friends with someone. Oh that’s right, he DOESN’T want to be friends with the believers of Islam. Because there’s SUCH a huge difference between the two. The Quran = The Holy Bible + some random crap I don’t care about (I’m agnostic)-Jesus being Messiah, now he’s just a super prophet. Heaven forbid religions get along. I don’t get how people are stupid enough to fuck up their own beliefs. Every holy book says to love your enemy etc. It doesn’t say “be a dickwad, burn people’s stuff, and cuss them out because they don’t share your beliefs”. The guy is doing it to show that he doesn’t want a Mosque to be built at the sight of the 9/11 attacks. If some crazy Christian people went burning shit down because it’s against their beliefs, would we automatically think ALL Christians were evil. Oh right, it’s called Hitler, the KKK and a fucking TON of other groups that took Christian beliefs to an extreme, worse than Al Qaeda’s radical Muslim beliefs. Ever heard of The Inquisition? Now that’s fucked up. If you think 9/11 was bad then you need to grow up. Go live in Darfur for a week. If you can survive that long. People need to learn that all Muslims aren’t members of Al Qaeda. Let them build their goddamn Mosque and learn to forgive and forget.

Now I’m thinking of what else pisses me off….those are the main two things that really piss me off. People who are stupid and don’t understand equality and people who don’t even know what the fuck they’re doing. I’m agnostic and I know religion better than the majority of people I know. I can argue with people about the bible and they’ll be like “oh wow you know shit about the bible” and I’m all like “fuck yeah I know shit about the bible”. Paraphrased. I just don’t see how people can be so intolerant. I mean joking about that kind of stuff is totally hilarious but having solid beliefs that you’re better than someone of a different race, religion, gender, sexuality or nationality then you’re a moron. Sorry but it’s true.

“I'm not concerned with your liking or disliking me... All I ask is that you respect me as a human being.”

- Jackie Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment