Sunday, September 26, 2010

Rammstein

Rammstein is one of my all time favorite bands. That is evident by the fact that I’m wearing a Rammstein shirt and have all of their songs. All of them. One thing I dislike about them, THEY HAVE ONE FUCKING SHOW IN THE UNITED STATES AND IT’S IN NEW YORK. They couldn’t wait ONE year to go play there, since I’ll be living in New York in a year, ohhhhh heavens no they couldn’t do that so I could come see the concert. I feel so….unloved… but I still love you Rammstein, even if you don’t go touring in Seattle or Tacoma, even though you totally could and a bunch of people would definitely go see it… I’m not trying to subtly hint that you should come to Washington or anything like that at all…
rammstein-grammy.jpg rammstein image by 0-yami

No comments:

Post a Comment