Monday, September 13, 2010

Awesome Monday

Well I had a great Monday and I hope everyone else did as well. But that's just to start off this post nicely because it's gonna be a crappy post. I just got home and need to get crackin' on some physics and other homework so crappy post time is here. I'll just give everyone my thoughts on something I guess. Being "conservative" or "liberal" is retarded. Just be an individual who votes for non-shitty people. Because as shitty as all government is in general, it will be less shitty with non-shitty people in it. So go get into politics for like a month, look up the candidates, get to know what they believe in and vote for non retards. I don't expect any miracles but hopefully a few non retards are elected. If I typed something wrong in this then I'm also retarded and too lazy to read/spellcheck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment