Thursday, September 2, 2010

Politics, And Why I Don't Care

How many people in the world complain constantly about politic? I'm not sure but I know enough of them to make me cringe when any political debate is on because I KNOW someone will be bitching about it the next day. I mean, if their points were valid or reasonable it'd be okay. But they aren't. At all. It's random blabbering about nothing essentially.


I have a friend who always always always brings politics into everything like it's some sort of messiah answer that works for everything. "Oh did you see that guy who couldn't drive? Musta’ been a liberal! (being totally serious)", my response: "HARDY HAR HAR(epic sarcastic laugh)". It's not even him trying to make a joke, that's the bad thing. I really don't care if you think someone fails at everything in life JUST because they have certain political beliefs. And by certain beliefs, I'm referring to what he doesn't believe in. Because apparently he's God and has the ultimate say that his beliefs are right and everyone else's are wrong.

The worst thing about having people that complain about politics is simply that they don't comprehend that you couldn't care less for what they're talking about. "Yeah dude so we elected Obama and he's gonna fix everything because he's black. Some people say he won't fix things and I'm like 'Dude are you crazy? He's like THE first black president ever!' Shit was crazy dude." Because once more, idiot super politics man has opinions that make no sense like race and gender affecting how someone leads a nation. And yes, the person was supposed to be a moron; so don't think I actually think that idiotic dribble(but if you liked that stupidity, you’ll be in love with the next paragraph).

And of course it's always bad when they have no clue at all what they're talking about. I mean with the examples before the people had at least a minimal grip on reality compared to the people I'm talking about. The people who just piece random crap together and call it facts. It's like taking 20 different puzzle sets and mixing the pieces together into one giant shitty puzzle of doom that looks like nothing when it's completed. "Oh yeah so I heard that Obama is a Muslim and that he was actually behind 9/11 and it wasn't really terrorists. It was actually a secret group of Muslims that wanted to blow up the twin towers so they could build a new mosque there because the Jewish guys who owned the twin towers wouldn't sell them the land. The Muslims were also the ones who really had the holocaust because they were mad about Israel, so they went back in time to get revenge" THAT SHIT PISSES ME OFF. If it was a total joke I'd be laughing as hard as possible but people actually say stupid stuff like that and think it's real. It's embarrassing how stupid people can be and I'm ashamed to live in a country where no one knows what they're even trying to talk about.

Then there are the people I like. The one's who know what they're talking about. They have firm belief in certain political aspects. I don't care if you're a libertarian or a conservative, or a liberal, a parliamentarian or a monarch, dictatorship- basically I don't care if you support something, as long as you support it because it's what you believe in, and you believe in it while knowing what you're talking about. I mean, I'm not a huge Hitler fan but if you believed in what he had to say then support him. Don't go "Welllllllll, I guess if Jim likes him then I do". That's not a belief in something, that's you just being a dickwad and acting like you know what you "believe" in.

The other people I like, people who openly don't care about politics. Politics isn't fun. Can't even argue with that; politics isn't fun in the least bit. And if I can hang out with you for a day and we never mention politics except maybe a joke or something like "Oh hey this person got elected" "Oh okay" (small talk basically), then you're on the good list immediately.

Even typing this wasn't fun. Stupid politics...

2 comments: