Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Beginning

In the beginning, there was just Taylor. And no awesome blog. But this sucked because Taylor says some funny shit. So Taylor created his blog of awesomeness. Then he talked about himself in third person in his first post so he probably seems crazy. Or crazyish. Perhaps half-crazy? Nah, totally crazy. But I digress. This blog will soon have a bunch of random things. I'm a very well rounded person (no i'm not saying i'm fat, jerk). The posts could be rants, satires,essays, etc. And they will go over a wide array of topics. I'll post links to funny videos, or good sites as well. And by "as well" I really mean: "when I'm uncreative I'll post something random so I don't feel like I'm being lazy and not posting anything good". If you have something you want me to talk about then let me know and... I'll think about it. Most posts will be comedic so if you see something that's "mean", get over it. See that? I was mean in my own example for how to deal with me being mean. Anyways, I'm gonna get working on some ideas for what to post and get a post out daily, from now on, hopefully.
                                                                                                               Love, Taylor
P.S. Follow my blog and I'll follow yours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment